Dream 377: I have an idea, I think it is right, and I can do it myself, thank you
A woman had the following series of dreams:
“I had a series of vivid dreams of late.
1. Brushing my hair and clumps of hair fall out asking with pieces of my scalp, which starts to bleed.
2. Surprisingly didn’t know I was pregnant until I went into labor (luckily at a hospital) I end up running from staff to give birth privately in an unused room alone, without help.
3. I make candy and have one recipe I’ve used so often that I know it by heart. In this dream as I tell someone the recipe, a complete stranger shows up in the doorway to insist that my ingredients are wrong. For some reason I can’t let it go, I just keep arguing why I’m right.”
I love series of dreams. Frequently a series of dreams that occur closely together may be talking about the same issues. I view what is described below as a consolidation of the information.
1. Losing hair can mean worries about having the power to do something. This is something a little different because you were actually losing pieces of your scalp with it. To me, I was wondering if you initially had concern whether you had the right idea about something.
2. Having a baby can be symbolic of starting a new project, a new idea, new venture, etc. Insisting on having the baby alone may actually be advice from your subconscious to pursue the project, idea, or venture alone without other people disrupting the idea.
3. You have a sweet idea of how to nurture others (candy) that you have carried for a long time. You are convinced about the rightness of the idea and can defend it to others (the argument with the stranger).
Discover more of your potential at http://www.drstevenfox.com